From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-23 08:00:34

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:19:13 -0400, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>That doesn't gibe with
>http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html,
>which seems to indicate that Borland is supposed to be supported.

BTW, those pages are driving me crazy. One day I see Comeau, another
day I don't. I've fixed 50% of the Digital Mars failures and, now that
I wanted to attempt a complete support, it's no more there. Am I
missing something or the set of supported compiler/lib/platform
combinations is a bit erratic?

Furthermore, may I ask what does "STLport 5.1.0" without further
qualifications mean? I have RC1 and usually I'm not even able to
reproduce the error messages. Hope we are not testing against their
CVS.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]