From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-25 06:49:49

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:45:41 +0100, Timo Geusch
<timo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I think he only posted them to his blog and no-one had the time to
>integrate them.

I didn't even know such a blog existed.

>At the moment I'm concentrating on getting Boost.Python to
>compile (he hasn't got any patches for that) but I'm kinda waiting until
>I'm back from holiday to continue that as the latest patch set for the
>compiler should be available by then. This supposedly fixes another lot
>of compilation issues. I'm lazy :-) and I'm happy to wait that long..

In the meantime I applied some fixes without having access to the
compiler. Some were committed too late for appearing in yesterday's
regression mail. The rest of them worked, and today we should have the
full picture.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]