From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-25 15:38:55

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:59:19 -0500, Rene Rivera
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Dude... Just keep two different checkouts of the Boost tree. One for
>HEAD and another for RC. No switching required

Yes, that's what I do. I'm using WinCVS now, and "switching" simply
meant selecting the working directory in the Browse toolbar's
combobox. My issue is probably that I want to see the diffs after the
check-in, I can't resist.

>> Incidentally I've just found a file with *mixed* line endings. Is that
>> a problem or it doesn't matter? (I can't tell off-hand which one, as I
>> was doing a lot of modifications in one big sweep, so if that is
>> important I'll go and look it up)
>
>Yes it's a problem that should be getting detected. Is it not showing up
>on the emails? Or is this on HEAD?

Probably on HEAD. I'll go and check!

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]