From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-25 19:40:08

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:38:55 +0200, Gennaro Prota
<gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> Incidentally I've just found a file with *mixed* line endings. Is that
>>> a problem or it doesn't matter? [...]
>>
>>Yes it's a problem that should be getting detected. Is it not showing up
>>on the emails? Or is this on HEAD?
>
>Probably on HEAD. I'll go and check!

As supposed. I've gone "a bit" further and fixed all inspector-Rex
problems in boost/graph/, except a spurious min/max warning in
maximum_cardinality_matching.hpp, actually on a comment line (I didn't
feel like ruining the Tutte-Berge formula, sorry). That file also has
a name longer than 31 characters.

PS: I didn't make a total rewrite of plod_generator and
two_bit_color_map :-) The diffs are just screwed up, probably because
of the line-endings issues.

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]