From: Alexander (al_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-11 11:09:50

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:02:48 +0200, Gennaro Prota
<gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:10:27 +0400, "Alexander" <al_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>It's uneasy to find new Boost inspection notification at my client.
>>I spend near 5 minutes just to find this notification. May be making special
>>brunch for notifications not such a good idea?
>
>Well, I'm the one who came up with the idea, so I'll not speak about
>that :-) Anyway, I guess that's mainly a client limitation. If you are
>under Windows I'd heartedly suggest Free Agent, which can manage these
>things in a lot of handy ways.

Well, I see you point of view and I install news client that your
suggested (thanks). But the idea was: How could every one of the
numerous developers be aware about inspection notification existing if
every new message is at distant folder? The recent notifications are
equal to each other m.b. developers do not see them?

Regards,
Alexander