From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-18 03:18:52

Hi Everyone,

I've recently updated my local copy of RC_1_34_0 (as in a couple days
ago), and the build/install problem recurred: when I do `bjam --v2
install' the headers (boost/*.hpp) weren't copied to the destination
directory (c:\install by default, and even in --prefix=...) and the
library files don't have the `lib' prefix
(boost_date_time-vc80-1_34.lib) save for libboost_prg_exec_monitor and
libboost_unit_test_framework.

This used to be fixed, but now it seems like the build scripts were
reverted or something else happened between then and now.

Hope this helps, and keep up the great work guys!

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
C/C++ Software Architect