From: Manfred Doudar (manfred.doudar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-14 22:46:32

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 03:28:39 +0100
"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> "Manfred Doudar" wrote
>
> > Please see my brief reply to Geoffrey Irving; ... and apologies for
> > any apprehension caused, but its my fault - the best name to use
> > really depends on context.
>
> Then I guess in fusion you would do :
>
> fusion::inner_product<SequenceA, SequenceB,Function1,Function2>{...}
>
> fusion::dot_product<SequenceA, SequenceB>
> : fusion::inner_product<
> SequenceA,SequenceB,
> boost:functional::multiplies,boost::functional::plus
> >{};

..Back to C++, kinda, yeah .. though for the inner_product (and this is
where variadic template parameters would be a nice fit):

  fusion::inner_product<SequenceA, SequenceB, ...> { /*...*/ }

(, or whatever the syntax was - forgot the exact semantics Doug Gregor
implemented)

and your dot_product would be as specified.

Cheers,

--
Manfred Doudar - Research Engineer
National ICT Australia - Canberra Research Lab | www.nicta.com.au