From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-28 03:20:18

> "Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> "Larry Evans" <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>>
>>> Hence, I'm wondering how a variadic template fusion vector would
>>> be implemented. Any ideas?
>>
>> Nope. But I'm sure it will though!
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> seems a bit like ConceptGCC has broken the sound barrier don't it :-)
>
> Variadics is a separate feature from what ConceptGCC provides. I know
> variadics are generating a lot of well-earned excitement, but think
> ConceptGCC really deserves more attention.

And a Question to Doug Gregor Does ConceptGCC support decltype and auto? Please
note: this is Not a feature request, just a simple question! :-)

The point of that is that I would love to try porting my Quan library to use
Concepts, but for Quan, the one feature that would be the 'killer compiler'
application is decltype and auto. Quan would be a nice looking library with the
combination of Concepts and those features. In reality I don't know where I
would find the time to do that port though.

I know that gcc has problems with typeof and Boost.Typeof, in return types, so
OTOH I guess this functionality may be problematic?

Of course if I really want it, then I guess I ought to try sorting it out myself
though shouldnt I? :-)

regards
Andy Little