From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-06 00:35:18

Andy Little wrote:

> Are the GIL Authors interested interested in defending their library against my
> criticisms or do they expect it to get into boost by default?
>
> If it does get in to Boost without any defence whatsoever, then it will confirm
> some suspicions (I currently think are unfounded) I have about Boost.

Huh ? Are you serious ? Today is the first day of GIL's evaluation. What do you
expect ? Give the author(s) some time to collect opinions and criticism so they
can provide a well structured response.
I believe it is much easier to criticize and mentally destruct something than it
is to actually create and defend it. Please, give the authors a break !

Thanks,
                Stefan