From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 19:01:38

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> "Tom Brinkman" <reportbase_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> With the last finishing touches completed, i'm excited to be able to
> announce that the review of Generic Image Library (GIL)
> will begin October 5, in three days.

Are the GIL Authors interested interested in defending their library against my
criticisms or do they expect it to get into boost by default?

If it does get in to Boost without any defence whatsoever, then it will confirm
some suspicions (I currently think are unfounded) I have about Boost.

regards
Andy Little