From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-25 21:13:15

Lubomir Bourdev wrote:
> Dr. Reese,
>
> Thank you for your detailed review. I am going to post my comments
> even though I am not sure if you check the boost thread.

Thank you! With all due respect to Dr. Reese, I think posting a review
and then asking to be emailed for replies is not right. The review
is a public affair. We would also like to read about the replies
and exchanges that ensue after a reviewer posts his review. A
reviewer should also be responsible to answer and reply to the
questions and answers related to his review _on_list_ in as much
as the one being reviewed (Lubomir et. al.) tries as best as they
can to answer and reply to the reviews. It's not a one way street.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com