From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-12 13:06:22

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>> Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>> Ah, yes, the link actually is
>>> boost_root/doc/html/thread/build.html#thread.build
>>
>> Thanks...
>
> I hope you won't mind, I took the liberty to update the link myself in
> the RC_1_34_0 branch.

Please make the fix in the HEAD, too! And update the
merged_to_RC_1_34 tag!

>>> 4) I tried to build the getting_started doc on my local machine. But no
>>> luck. What do I need beyond using docutils ; in my user-config.jam?
>>
>> That's all I have. What are your errors?
>
> As I have told you already in another post, the problem is that the
> docutils.jam explicitely names the rst2html script as rst2html.py .
>
> This name is not valid on a debian system. It is the same name with
> the .py stripped. I was able to get it work by providing a symlink
> from rst2html.py to rst2html.
>
> I suggested, that it would be useful to be able to specify the name of
> the script in the using docutils statement, just as is possible with
> the other tools.

Feel free to make that improvement in CVS. I just did what I needed
in order to get going. I'm sure we could do more.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting