From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 06:00:03

John Maddock wrote:
> Looks to me like we're almost there, even if it doesn't look like it yet :-)

Yes. As you might have noted Nicola, Volodya and me are working on this.

> Since Borland can't possibly work with mainline Spirit, I have:
>
> using borland : 5.8.2 : "C:/Program Files/Borland/BDS/4.0/Bin/bcc32.exe" :
> <cxxflags>-IC:/data/boost/spirit-1.6.3/boost ;
> using borland : 5.6.4 : "C:/cpp/Borland/CBuilder6/Bin/bcc32.exe" :
> <cxxflags>-IC:/data/boost/spirit-1.6.3/boost ;

Thank you! obviously I was missing the trailing /boost on the include
path! Compile looks much better this way.

However we are currently trying to get the include flags into the
Jamfile of serialization. I think the same should be done with DateTime.

But given that spirit isn't supported at all in later versions of the
compiler, your suggestion to put this in user-config.jam might be more
sensible.

@volodya: Are you listening?

Roland