From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 05:30:24

Looks to me like we're almost there, even if it doesn't look like it yet :-)

Date-Time:
~~~~~~~~~~

Serialisation lib fails to build with Borland-5.8.2: this works or me when
building against spirit-1.6.3. The error messages in the table correspond
to what I see when building against CVS spirit (which is known not to work).
Since Borland can't possibly work with mainline Spirit, I have:

using borland : 5.8.2 : "C:/Program Files/Borland/BDS/4.0/Bin/bcc32.exe" :
<cxxflags>-IC:/data/boost/spirit-1.6.3/boost ;
using borland : 5.6.4 : "C:/cpp/Borland/CBuilder6/Bin/bcc32.exe" :
<cxxflags>-IC:/data/boost/spirit-1.6.3/boost ;

In my user-config.jam which takes care of serialisation at least.

Dynamic Bitset:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strange looking failure from one regression runner, but not the other.
Spurious?

MultiIndex:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Spirit setup issue again.

Regex:
~~~~~~

These all pass for me here. The msvc-8 failure is only showing up on one
machine and the link leads to no error messages. The Borland failures all
suggest that the library failed to build, but there are no error messages
and since all the other tests pass there is something strange going on here
(as the library must have built!). Spurious?

Serialisation:

Spirit setup again.

Test:
~~~~~

These all pass for me, but I see an "asynch-exceptions-on" in the test name,
does this mean this is a non-default build?

Wave:
~~~~~

We need a Tru64 expert to look at this: linker bug maybe?

John.