From: Michael Marcin (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-10 14:08:40

I'm not sure if this library can handle this so I'll just describe the
problem.

When working in 3d simulations it is necessary to transform vectors to
different spaces. Bugs sometimes crop up when, for instance, adding a
object space vector to a world space vector or adding a vector from
object a's object space to one from object b's object space. It would
be nice to catch such inconsistencies at compile-time. I have a feeling
a units-like library would be able to handle this but I have no idea how
it would work.

Is this too far off the main path for this units library?

Thanks,

Michael Marcin