From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-16 11:47:43

"Jody Hagins" <jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:28:26 -0500
> "Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>> At some point Paul promised shed some light in a form of FPV
>> comparison tools docs. It never happened though. I will have to get
>> to this once I am done with the rest. Though I still not sure why
>> this tool causing that much misunderstanding.
>

> The problem, Gennadiy, is that I can not PROVE that it is hard to
> understand. All I can do is offer my testimony that, as documented, it
> is difficult FOR ME to understand. If I could tell you how it should
> be, then I would not need help figuring out how it is now.

I do not need any proofs. I do want to help you. I just need more
information. Cause it's difficult for me to understand what are your
difficulties. ;)

Let's work together. What in a following statements is unclear?

You are 5% higher than me.
Your height exceed mine by 5%.
Difference between your height and mine is 5%.
Value of yours and mine height differ by 5%.

Lets make sure it's true:

test.cpp:
BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE( your_height. mine_height, 5 );

1 year later. Oops - you grew another inch. Now above assertion is failing:

test.cpp(4) : error in test_main: difference between your_height{...} and
mine_height{...} exceeds 5%

Which particular words/statements you are having difficulties with?

Gennadiy