From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-19 04:32:14

Yuk!

Please don't abbreviate (but PERCENT should replace PERCENTAGE - the AGE isn't useful - it's not what the English English do - only
the Americans ;-)

If there are lots to do (and there usually are lots in my experience) then we'll all use copy'n'paste anyway so its length doesn't
really matter.

Boost prefers clarity to curtness! (and especially as many readers don't have english as their 1st language).

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]