From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 13:36:52

It might be a good idea to dig through the Boost Quaternion classes - they
don't appear to be actively maintained (they're small enough, that it may
not be necessary). If you see functionality missing, it would probably be
better to try and add it rather than rolling a whole new quaternion library.
I'm curious as to which functionality you'd most like to see?

Jeremy Pack