From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 14:14:47

If it is geared towards 3D development, it probably ought to provide
conversions to and from the various constructs used for 3D transformations
(things like rotation matrices, Euler angles etc.). Without that, I think it
will just be duplicating functionality already in Boost, just with a
different API.

How hard would it be to make the Boost Quaternion classes work with the
Matrix classes in Ublas?

Jeremy Pack