From: Mariano Consoni (mariano.consoni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-13 08:22:13

> > So I'm writing this email because I want to know if there is interest in
> the
> > community of a project of this type, because I want to participe in
> > Boost/SoC and if it isn't interesting I will try to find some other
> idea.
>
> I think it's a plausible idea although there has already ben some proposal
> in
> this area.
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2007/02/117030.php
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost-extension/
>
> That said, it might make it more reasonable to bring things to completion
> within the SoC time frame, so I wouldn't rule it out at this point.

First, thanks for your answer.

I didn't know the existence of that library... I think that it is very
similar to my idea.. so.. maybe someone with more experience in the boost
community could give me advice about how to apply to improve that idea?

In any case, please do consider applying -- there are lots of possible
> projects and folks are definitely willing to help you get something that
> will
> work.

I really want to apply, but I want to write a good proposal according to the
feasibility of the project.. so if there is in the list anybody that could
me help giving advice of what should be done to improve that library, or to
write other, please contact me.

Thanks!