From: Madhusudan C.S (madhusudancs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 14:14:24

Hi everyone,

       I have written an application to be submitted to Google which is sent
as an attachment with this mail. I have completed almost all the sections in
that application except the project details part and implementation. In that
application I have mentioned many of the ideas but I still have many ideas
for the GUI frontend part I have mentioned. I have a good knowledge of Qt
and C++ and can manage with both of these. If somebody is ready to mentor
can me it would be of very great help for me since I am a student who is
very keen on getting into the world of Open Source Software Development but
I don't know how. So I request someone to mentor me. Since only two days are
left to submit the application I hope someone here would reply as quickly as
possible since I need to discuss the possibilities and impossibilities of
implementation of the ideas I have in my mind before submitting the
application.

-Madhusudan.C.S