From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-31 05:32:17

I said that examples from the discussions need to be added...

But anyway I think that any sane program will confine itself to one temperture scale internally. Is anyone still using the
antediluvian Farenheit? (rods poles perches, gallons, barrel... ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]