Boost logo

Boost :

From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-01 11:35:00

Doug Gregor wrote:

> Most of the work is done. When we're ready to switch (and *after*
> 1.34.0 is out the door), we'll ask for a 24-hour window to make sure
> we have enough time for the cvs2svn conversion and import (roughly 8
> hours of crunching), and to deal with any issues that might crop up.

That's excellent news ! So it seems holding the switch off for another
release isn't even on the table. I guess if everything can be straightened
out within a matter of days there won't be any need to keep the old CVS
repository around, either.

Then the next step is to configure a way to give all the current developers
having write-permission write access again (ssh / accounts on the new servers ?)


      ...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at