From: Cliff Green (cliffg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-17 12:08:16

Hi Gordon - I'm going to do everything I can to make the
last session on Fri (in particular the "Future of Boost"
session). My flight from Denver is at 5:25 pm, though, so
I'm not sure if that's going to work. It's likely I'm
going to take the chance (there's later flights to Seattle
I could take if I miss the 5:25 flight), but I will
definitely leave right at 12:30 (or a little earlier),
with everything packed in the rental car ready to go.

In any case, you're welcome to join me - you will have
quite a few hours to wait at the airport, of course.

My tag says:

Cliff Green
Boeing

I have a shaved bald head, so I'm pretty easy to find.
This afternoon (Thu) I'll be in the concepts sessions.

Good luck!

Cliff