From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 16:41:36

Janek,

> Sorry about being pushy a bit, I'm just curious about the
> review results.
>
> I'd submit a review if I weren't moving from one country to
> another and defending my PhD during that week, sorry for that ;)

I was waiting for Andy to fix two of the major complaints raised during the
review (incompatible license in parts of the code and the generator
initialization seed issue), because these would have prevented the
acceptance into Boost. As Andy told me, he is almost done with the fixes. As
soon as these are finished I'll have a look at the code and will announce
the review results.

Regards Hartmut