From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 06:17:11

David Abrahams wrote:

> Are they binary or text data? If the latter, I think a license is
> appropriate. If binary, I think we need something we can mark up that
> lists the binary files covered under the license.

This should be trivial after the switch to subversion.

We could maintain a license property for each binary file and we could
automatically create a license statement based on that property.

In fact, we could expand this mechanism to cover all files in the
repository. Based on that, we could create a subset of Boost that does
not contain any non-BSL code. This should make lawyers happy.

Regards,