From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-13 11:32:41

Jake Voytko wrote:
> For those who have put time or energy into making suggestions for the
> SVG_Plot program, an update (with pretty pictures!) is on the wiki:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/soc/2007/VisualizationOfContainers

Re: Boost.Parameter, excellent for managing operations that have lots of
options, but I still like the streaming interface :-)

For options like draw_axis() can we ditch the paranthesis - unless you're
planning on adding options to it later?

Likewise, why do we need to write() operation? Can't we just use <<
std::flush if we want to flush to file, otherwise you can flush to file when
the object goes out of scope, or when it's close() member function is called
(if it has one). cf the iostreams.

Otherwise looks like it's progressing nicely.

HTH,

John.