From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-12 22:01:26

For those who have put time or energy into making suggestions for the
SVG_Plot program, an update (with pretty pictures!) is on the wiki:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/soc/2007/VisualizationOfContainers

Feedback / use cases welcome ;). So far it only produces graphs in one
dimension, but inch by inch it's getting better! Hopefully by the halfway
point, I'll have a working legend system as well as graphs in two
dimensions, and I hope to take a good chunk out of the list of suggestions
that I've been given! Further into the future, I want to look at the
animation / hover features that SVG has to offer to see if I can take
advantage of them for data display purposes and make the output of the
program awesome.
Jake