From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-13 13:13:36

Paul A Bristow ha escrito:

I think there's an advantage to the << interface that hasn't been mentioned
yet: << allows extensibility in the sense that further elements can be
seamlessly incorporated in the future without modifying svg_plot public
interface. For instance:

svg_plot& operator<<(svg_plot& p,const triangle& t)
{
  return p<<line(...)<<line(...)<<line(...);
}

svg_plot my_plot;
my_plot<<triangle(...);

Joaquín M López Muñoz