From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 15:20:20

Matias Capeletto said: (by the date of Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:48:17 -0300)

> > > We have implemented a new navigation approach based on GropedLinks ()
> > > select boxes. Look at the top-right corner of the page:
> > > http://tinyurl.com/22sja5
> >
> > I didn't see anything at the top-right hand corner of the page.
>
> Browser?

heh, I digged up my old windows 2000 buried inside vmware for long time
with IE5 installed there. This cute menu doesn't work there :)

Here's the screenshot:

http://tinyurl.com/2ynd9q

(the other window below to right with boost website working is firefox)

It's up to you if you want to support IE5 ;-) I just saw that
wikipedia is "working", at least to enough extend that it's usable
and browseable.