From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 15:29:25

On 6/20/07, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matias Capeletto said: (by the date of Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:48:17 -0300)

> > > I didn't see anything at the top-right hand corner of the page.
> >
> > Browser?
>
> heh, I digged up my old windows 2000 buried inside vmware for long time
> with IE5 installed there. This cute menu doesn't work there :)

ie5!!??

> (the other window below to right with boost website working is firefox)

yep, firefox rules...

> It's up to you if you want to support IE5 ;-) I just saw that
> wikipedia is "working", at least to enough extend that it's usable
> and browseable.

If someone want to help us to support ie5 and ie6 it will be great.
The idea is that if you use an old browser, you will not see the new
cool stuff but it will degrade gracefully showing you the best we can
do with it.

Best regards
Matias

PS: Please note that *all* this stuff is only two weeks old. Please
help us testing it.