From: Matt Doyle (mdoyle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 16:03:27

> [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Matias Capeletto
> On 6/20/07, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Matias Capeletto said: (by the date of Wed, 20 Jun 2007
> 15:48:17 -0300)

> on GropedLinks ()

> > > Browser?
> >
> > heh, I digged up my old windows 2000 buried inside vmware
> for long time
> > with IE5 installed there. This cute menu doesn't work there :)
>
> ie5!!??
>
> > (the other window below to right with boost website working
> is firefox)
>
> yep, firefox rules...
>
> > It's up to you if you want to support IE5 ;-) I just saw that
> > wikipedia is "working", at least to enough extend that it's usable
> > and browseable.
>
> If someone want to help us to support ie5 and ie6 it will be great.
> The idea is that if you use an old browser, you will not see the new
> cool stuff but it will degrade gracefully showing you the best we can
> do with it.
>
> Best regards
> Matias
>
> PS: Please note that *all* this stuff is only two weeks old. Please
> help us testing it.

Ahhh, I think this explains a lot of what I (wasn't) seeing. I'm using
IE6/win2K, If I go to a computer that bypasses our internal network and
run firefox I can see all the cool things you're talking about. Nice!
Now to get it working on IE6 inside a firewall...

Regards,
        Matt

Scanned by McAfee GroupShield {X3BTB534}