From: Jonathan Franklin (franklin.jonathan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-05 18:03:39

On 7/5/07, Michael Marcin <mmarcin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You might check out ASL's Adam and Eve.
> http://opensource.adobe.com/

I saw Sean's demo at boostcon. It looks fairly interesting, though it's
decoupled from any specific "widget" library (which makes sense for it's
scope and purpose). I'll be playing w/ it more in the near future.

I'd like a nice portable modern c++ widget library that uses native
widgets/system calls under the covers.

BTW, it looks like gtkmm uses mingw for Win32 support. Sadly this is a
no-go for my current project, but I'll probably monkey w/ it a bit at the
house.

Jon