From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 09:35:23

On 7/6/07, Paul Giaccone <paulg_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Jake Voytko wrote:
> > There are also differences in vision:
> >
> > http://www.psycport.com/stories/ascribe_2004_07_14_eng-ascribe_eng-ascribe_014026_988726893508805748.xml.html
> >
> > Plus my psych book makes the claim that the density of cones in vision is
> > higher in females than in males. Seeing as though documentation is partly a
> > visual process, I find that pertinent!
> >
> Well, not really... cones are colour receptors, and most documentation
> is in black and white.

We want to change that:
http://tinyurl.com/3dcg6o

>From the project objectives:
"Include nice looking logos and diagrams. Although Boost libraries are
so great that they do not need any marketting at all, lets face it:
people are attracted like flies to catchy names and fancy pictures."

By the way, Paul you really help me with my english in Bimap docs. It
will be great if you can do the same for the project Wiki page:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

Best regards
Matias

PS: This post is getting more attention that I was thinking,
regrettably it is all from men. :(