From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 13:36:29

Martin Bonner wrote:
> [...]

I agree with you. It is patronizing, and although perhaps not
intentionally, insulting to women to say "we want a woman's point of
view" ( or we want "some generalized X's" point of view ), unless it is
something where women ( or X ) are noticeably different from men ( or
the current group ). I can hardly believe that could ever be the case
when it comes to working on the Boost documentation project.