From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 13:38:57

A few years back there was a (small) 'movement' within some OSS
projects to tackle exactly this problem.

To the best of my knowledge Debian was one of the first projects to
institutionalise female collaboration within the debian-women subproject,
see http://women.debian.org/ and http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/.
Unfortunately I don't know the current state of affairs.

Following those links you may find some further information.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart