From: Jonathan Franklin (franklin.jonathan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 13:12:02

On 7/6/07, Stjepan Rajko <stipe_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I think
> that until you start to fix the gender imbalance, you don't even
> realize what kind of useful feedback, opinions, and participation you
> might be missing out on.

Again, any suggestions, other than "please invite your (non-existent) female
C++ programmer friends", would be extremely welcome.

This is a huge problem industry-wide, not just w/ boost, which I personally
would like to see fixed. AFAICT, no one currently knows how to solve the
root problem, or even what the root problem actually is. If you can solve
this, then a lot of universities and companies would probably be beating
down your door for consulting help.

Jon