From: Ulrich Eckhardt (doomster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-07 04:04:11

On Friday 06 July 2007 15:38:17 Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> [...] it's true that we have to make sure that our code builds on a lot
> of platforms, some of them with rather bad C++/STL support (for
> instance Windows CE or Symbian still don't have the latter at all) and
> this still imposes some restrictions in practice.

Not true anymore! ;)

I know that STLport works pretty well for CE4 and CE5, since I'm using and
maintaining it there. The port to CE3 has not been tested by me, but I think
it is still maintained. Some porting work towards Symbian has also been done,
but I'm not sure how far this has been integrated into mainstream releases.

cheers and happy hacking!

Uli