From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-15 14:12:55

There is a small, yet active community of individuals working on the
Improving Boost Docs project:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

I'm forwarding your concern to the boost docs mailing list so that it is
brought to the group's collective attention, as I feel that from the user's
standpoint it is a valid concern.

If you have any input on the state of Boost Docs, feel free to send a
message to the boost-docs mailing list with your suggestions :)

Jake