From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-19 11:07:40

> It looks a bit overkill because when you use QPC you usually want high
> precision... all those other calls would be a pretty huge overhead not to
> mention that without threading we'd require the user to type tmr.update()
> periodically. I suggest we let the user find the appropriate fix, but I'll
> add this issue in the documentation.

Actually I realised I could simply check that the values are correct by
checking with GetTickCount() each time I call QueryPerformanceCounter()...
now the question is what would happen... should I throw an exception ?
unlikely... should I set some flag to LEAP_DETECTED ? should I just take
GetTickCount()'s time silently ?

Philippe