From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-27 14:43:33

Doug Gregor wrote:
> Account requests should go to all of the moderators at boost-owner_at_lists.boost.org.

Here's an additional plea to get accounts ASAP. I've been adding
components and corresponding owners to Trac. And the one thing holding
up having a full set of components is not having people to assign them to.

> === How you can help ===
> In several Boost tools and many places in Boost's documentation, we
> refer to the Boost CVS repository. We need help upgrading these tools
> and fixing the documentation to refer to the Boost Subversion
> repository. Specifically:
>
> * regression.py, used by regression testers, must be updated to use
> Subversion

I added a ticket for this
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?milestone=Subversion+Switch>. If
anyone wants to work on it please reassign it.

> * Various developer and release-manager documentation talks about
> Boost's CVS, but should now refer to Subversion. Better yet: migrate
> this documentation over to the Boost Trac, where it is easier to
> maintain and update, and won't be a part of the Boost distribution

May I suggest that people also consider migrating documentation to the
beta website. Or if you don't feel like directly doing that you can:

   * Add a page to the wiki with the docs.
   * Add a ticket to Trac pointing out the wiki page, and requesting to
move the content to the beta website (making sure the component is set
to "website").

That way I, or maybe one of the Doc Project people, can move/clone it.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything