From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-10 12:38:15

On 10/10/07, Dean Michael Berris <mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > Thanks, Dean, Marco and Marco and all else for your work on this!
> > Amazing folks!

Thanks to you and Dean for the big help to let me start with boost
libraries, and a special thank to Marco Cecchetti for the ideas and
the implementations from which I have learned a lot of tricks.

Just to end up this very nice experience I have posted in Vault my
library with added support for functors, so now I would say all that
was planned has been implemented.

http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=overload_slim.tar.bz2&directory=&

I had very little time this week, even no time to check Marco's implementation!!

I have checked only this afternoon and it helped finishing my implementation.

After looking at Marco's work I have decided to call mine "slim"
overload, because it's less then half then the former. Of course is
also much less feature packed, there is only the bare minimum to work
as advertised: overloading of functions or functors with hidden
handling of indices and hidden container, tuples in this case.

I have tried to stick to Marco's API to easy the review and comparing
for interested people, in particular the use of set() and other little
things.

You can look, as usual, at test program for getting a quick idea.

Thanks again to everybody
Marco

BTW it seems to pass a good buch of tests...