From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 17:12:17

"Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> The Win32 smoke test at 40095 is now available. See
> http://mysite.verizon.net/beman/win32-trunk-results.html

These tells me nothing.

> It looks to me like Gennadiy should run the full test suite locally
> before committing changes to trunk. That would have certainly detected
> last night's snafu before it happened.

I already spend hours on testing before I do any commit. Waiting days for
the full test to complete will make it impossible for me to make any
changes. And it still will leave a lot of room for possible portability
failures, since I can't run on all the *unix platforms.

Gennadiy