From: Miguel Tadeu (m_tadeu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 22:15:11

I wrote a small library that attempts to abstract function calls. This
proved me useful in the following situations:

- when I need to find a callback function( lots of if's or big switch )
- when I deal with communication frames with opcodes
- several other libraries use callback mechanisms( i.e: dbus )

and brings these advantages:
- cleaner code( main objective )
- makes possible to isolate class implementations from the low level call
- makes it easy to implement a polymorphism like mechanism

Currentely, it's in beta phase. If enough interest is shown, there is surely
room for minor improvements.

Thanks,
Miguel Tadeu