From: Avi Revivo (revivoavi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-30 08:54:24

Note that i created a stand alone application to do only this performance
tests compiled in visual studio 2005 without CLI support.

When excuting this test program on other HP G4 servers they run as fast
(faster) then the standard PC. I have only 1 HP G4 machine which the
performance is as described. I tried all varation of compiler optimization
but still. On this machine alone the performance is extermaly worse then all
other computers when removing elements from the container.

Thanks again,
Avi