From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 11:44:48

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:17:58PM +0100, "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:
> The trunk version of boost/test/impl/debug.ipp uses
> std::memcpy without having included an appropriate header,
> as shown in http://tinyurl.com/yt3hv8 :

This is bug #1438. Please note that I filed already bug #1432 with a
patch which fixes this and even more errors (and warnings) so the rest
should be applied as well (doesn't need much time, but I probably
removed wrongly a few variable definitions in unnamed namespaces which
should be addressed in a better way (e.g. moving it into a .cpp file or
a header file which each project needs to include exactly once).

Jens