From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 12:12:34

Jens Seidel ha escrito:

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:17:58PM +0100, "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:
> > The trunk version of boost/test/impl/debug.ipp uses
> > std::memcpy without having included an appropriate header,
> > as shown in http://tinyurl.com/yt3hv8 :
>
> This is bug #1438. Please note that I filed already bug #1432 with a
> patch which fixes this and even more errors (and warnings) so the rest
> should be applied as well (doesn't need much time, but I probably
> removed wrongly a few variable definitions in unnamed namespaces which
> should be addressed in a better way (e.g. moving it into a .cpp file or
> a header file which each project needs to include exactly once).

Oh, I didn't notice the existence of tickets 1432 and 1438, sorry. I just
closed 1438. As for 1432 you should ask for patching permission by the lib
author (Gennadiy). Once you've got it, if you need someone to commit the
patches drop me a note.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo