From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 14:51:24

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 05:22:47PM +0000, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Jens Seidel <jensseidel <at> users.sf.net> writes:
> > On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:17:58PM +0100, "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:
> > > The trunk version of boost/test/impl/debug.ipp uses
> > > std::memcpy without having included an appropriate header,
> > > as shown in http://tinyurl.com/yt3hv8 :
> >
> > This is bug #1438. Please note that I filed already bug #1432 with a
> > patch which fixes this and even more errors (and warnings) so the rest
> > should be applied as well (doesn't need much time, but I probably
> > removed wrongly a few variable definitions in unnamed namespaces which
> > should be addressed in a better way (e.g. moving it into a .cpp file or
> > a header file which each project needs to include exactly once).
>
> I've seen your patch. I touches a lot of places in same cases wrong, in some
> unclear. I don'y have time now to deal with it. Only critical fixes are going
> to be applied.

You're right Gennadiy! My patch contained also such stuff and also a few
remarks where I fixed comments and which I did not in patches for other
libraries. I did this because I know that Boost.Test is very good
maintained (indeed, at least this is my opinion) and I know nearly for
sure that you will look also on the non critical stuff.

OK, I attached a new patch which fixes really important stuff. As usual
I added also a short comment (inside the code) to show the reason for
the patch. These comments should be removed after beeing checked.

Thanks,
Jens