From: Gregory Dai (gregory.dai_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-17 00:47:25

This may not be the most appropriate venue to ask this question, but it's
relevant nonetheless.

I googled "httpd" and "C++ socket", etc. There are quite a few things turned
up for the latter, but to my surprise, few for the former. I'm looking for a
good example of the former, which probably has to be built on top of the
latter. The few I found through search on the net are pretty much in the old
C/C++/MFC paradigm; I prefer something more modern and in terms of quality
and caliber closer to the libraries in the boost collection.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Greg