From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-30 15:10:47

HP-UX_ia64_aCC is all green on the trunk except Interprocess library
is marked as not supported.

Assuming that the results on the release branch are as good as on the
trunk (which is something we don't know at this point), would you be
willing to consider adding HP-UX/aCC to the list of release platforms
for 1.35, under the condition that Interprocess library does not have
to be supported in 1.35 on this platform?

To assess what the situation with 1.35 is, can I do a test run against
release branch and, if so, what's the process? Just pass
"--tag=branches/release" to run.py?

Thanks,
  Boris